Useful Sites for Parents about E-Safety
1. A guide for parents on social media - top tips
2. This website, is a lovely introduction to parents and carers about connecting to the online world if they have SEN needs.
- Report issues https://reportharmfulcontent.com/report/Useful for parents/carers who have concerns, especially if the incident has been reported to the media provider and nothing has happened.
Specific to smart phones:
- Getting phone advice - https://saferinternet.org.uk/guide-and-resource/parents-and-carers/phones
- Advice with those with phones and how to keep them safe. https://www.childline.org.uk/info-advice/bullying-abuse-safety/online-mobile-safety/mobile-phone-safety/